Below please find Summer Practice Schedule for ALL levels.
Maximum of three (3) times per week @ 30 mins. per class
Either 4.00pm – 4.30pm OR 4.30pm – 5.00pm
MiT1 & 2:
Maximum of three (3) times per week @ 45 mins. per class
5.15 – 6.00pm
Five (5) times per week @ 1 hour per class
Either 4.00pm – 5.00pm OR 5.00pm – 6.00pm
Competitive (Lanes 2-8)
Monday to Friday 4.00pm – 6.00pm
Sign Up Sheets for the LTS & MiT Levels will be at the front desk with Laura Guzman starting on Monday 27th June…… Summer Program begins on July 4th for everyone.
Good Morning All,
Attached please find all the results from this past weekend’s ASATT National Open Long Course Championships.
Congrats to all swimmers who swam their hearts out to many PB’s.
And to the ‘first-timers’…..Kaisha, Dante & Zackery…..WAY TO GO!!!
Shout Out’s go to the following swimmers who placed by scoring points in their respective age groups !!
Keep up the good work!!
10 and Under Girls:
Zoe Anthony, Savannah Chee Wah, Jada Guerra
10 and Under Boys:
Nikoli Blackman, Akil Phipps, Zachary Anthony, William Storer
11 and Over Girls:
Jada Chatoor, Raven Renee-Tony, Emma Chin Lee, Cheyenne Cabral, Victoria Gillette
11 and Over Boys:
Graham Chatoor, Luke Gillette, James Gillette, Brandon Coombs
Practices start again this afternoon……. see you all then 😊
Continue reading »
- ASATT Invitational swimming Championship 2019
- Marlins Awards Ceremony 2017
- National Age Group Short Course Championships!!
- SUMMER CLASS SCHEDULE 2016
- ASATT National Open Long Course Championships 2016
- Marlins take St. Lucia by storm & WIN
- Sea Hawks New Year Splash 2016
- ASATT Invitational 2015 Results
- ASATT Invitational 2015 Hosted By Marlins Swim Club
- Great Time had by all!!