- Club Info
- Times & Results
A.S.A.T.T. INVITATIONAL SWIMMING CHAMPIONSHIP 2015
Hosted By Marlins Swim Club,
10th – 13th December 2015
This event has been approved by FINA as an Official Qualifying Event for the Rio 2016 Olympic Games where swimmers can achieve the FINA “A” and “B” Swimming Qualifying Standard Times.
The Amateur Swimming Association of Trinidad & Tobago extends a cordial invitation to you to participate in the Invitational Age Group Championships to be held in Trinidad from Thursday, December 10th to Sunday, December 13th , 2015.
Full Results ASATT Invitational 2015 Individual Scores ASATT Invitational 2015 Team Scores ASATT Invitational 2015 Results Sunday AM ASATT Invitational 2015 Team Scores Day Three ASATT Invitational 2015 Results Saturday PM ASATT Invitational 2015 Results Saturday AM ASATT Invitational 2015 Results Friday PM ASATT Invitational 2015 Results Thursday PM ASATT Invitational 2015 (Updated) Results Thursday PM ASATT Invitational 2015
Latest Times & Results
Republic Bank Marlins Invitational Swimming Championships 2017
Full Results Asatt Invitational 2017 Individual Scores Asatt Invitational 2017 Final Team Scores Asatt Invitational 2017 Sunday PM Results Asatt Invitational 2017 Team Scores Sunday AM Asatt Invitational 2017 Sunday AM Results Asatt Invitational 2017 Team Scores Saturday PM Asatt Invitational 2017 Saturday PM Results Asatt Invitational 2017 Saturday AM Results Asatt Invitational 2017 Friday Results Asatt Invitational 2017 Thursday Results Asatt Invitational 2017 Meet Results Asatt Invitational Swimming Championship 2017-14 Dec 2017 (zip file of cl2 and hy3)
- Marlins Awards Ceremony 2017
- Republic Bank Marlins Invitational Swimming Championships 2017
- Asatt Invitational Swimming Championship 2016
- National Age Group Short Course Championships!!
- SUMMER CLASS SCHEDULE 2016
- ASATT National Open Long Course Championships 2016
- Marlins take St. Lucia by storm & WIN
- Sea Hawks New Year Splash 2016
- ASATT Invitational 2015 Results
- ASATT Invitational 2015 Hosted By Marlins Swim Club